| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Qingdao in September is really warm at 21.5 °C (70.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.9 °C (76.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.6 °C (65.5 °F).
- In September the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 6.3 °C (11.3 °F).
- The weather in September is hardly arid. Circa 90.2mm (3.6in) of liquid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 11:48 long and the longest day is 12:55 long with an average length of 12:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Qingdao September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Qingdao, China
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Qingdao:
- Shenyang, China - 687.6 kms (427.3 miles) NNE
- Sineiju, South Korea - 571.5 kms (355.1 miles) NE
- Wonsan, South Korea - 714.6 kms (444.1 miles) ENE
- Pyongyang, North Korea - 582.6 kms (362 miles) NE
- Haeju, South Korea - 524 kms (325.6 miles) ENE
- Chunchon, North Korea - 688.2 kms (427.7 miles) ENE
- Kangnung, North Korea - 783.3 kms (486.7 miles) ENE
- Seoul, South Korea - 613.5 kms (381.2 miles) ENE
- Inchon, North Korea - 581.8 kms (361.5 miles) ENE
- Taejon, North Korea - 632.2 kms (392.9 miles) E
- Chupungnyong, North Korea - 688 kms (427.5 miles) E
- Busan, South Korea - 793.6 kms (493.1 miles) E
- Mokp'O, North Korea - 565.1 kms (351.2 miles) ESE
- Yosu/ Yeosu, North Korea - 687.2 kms (427 miles) E
- Cheju, North Korea - 632.9 kms (393.3 miles) ESE
- Shanghai, China - 548.6 kms (340.9 miles) SSE