| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Qingdao in August is fairly hot at 25.3 °C (77.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.3 °C (82.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- In August the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 5.3 °C (9.5 °F).
- The weather in August is a little damp. Some 156mm (6.1in) of liquid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 12:58 long and the longest day is 13:59 long with an average length of 13:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Qingdao August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Qingdao, China
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Qingdao:
- Shenyang, China - 687.6 kms (427.3 miles) NNE
- Sineiju, South Korea - 571.5 kms (355.1 miles) NE
- Wonsan, South Korea - 714.6 kms (444.1 miles) ENE
- Pyongyang, North Korea - 582.6 kms (362 miles) NE
- Haeju, South Korea - 524 kms (325.6 miles) ENE
- Chunchon, North Korea - 688.2 kms (427.7 miles) ENE
- Kangnung, North Korea - 783.3 kms (486.7 miles) ENE
- Seoul, South Korea - 613.5 kms (381.2 miles) ENE
- Inchon, North Korea - 581.8 kms (361.5 miles) ENE
- Taejon, North Korea - 632.2 kms (392.9 miles) E
- Chupungnyong, North Korea - 688 kms (427.5 miles) E
- Busan, South Korea - 793.6 kms (493.1 miles) E
- Mokp'O, North Korea - 565.1 kms (351.2 miles) ESE
- Yosu/ Yeosu, North Korea - 687.2 kms (427 miles) E
- Cheju, North Korea - 632.9 kms (393.3 miles) ESE
- Shanghai, China - 548.6 kms (340.9 miles) SSE